As Evening Primrose Oil is a dry feeling thin oil that is easily absorbed by the skin, so it is perfect for priming the skin before applying makeup. Its non-greasy texture makes it perfect for use under eye and facial creams.
Use as a massage oil to calm down hyperactive babies and children.
Ideal for use in a Hydrating and Stimulating Clay Face Mask for tired skin: mix 9g of Organic Rose Otto Hydrosol with 9g of Pink Clay and stir till it forms a smooth paste. Mix in 2g of Organic Evening Primrose Oil and stir till its fully incorporated. Apply in gentle strokes around the face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 mins. Rinse off with warm water, spritz some Organic Rose Otto Hydrosol and lock in the moisture with your regular moisturiser or your favourite Organic Carrier Oil.
- The GLA in Evening Primrose Oil is converted in the body to make Prostaglandins. This is essential in keeping the skin soft and super conditioned.
- It can help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles when used regularly, and promotes good moisture levels in the skin, keeping it soft and supple with a natural radiance.
- It is very revitalising to the skin improving the tone and elasticity
- Evening Primrose Oil is one of the first choices for use on sensitive skin because of the rich GLA content, which helps to calm, soothe and restore irritated skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil also contains Omega 6 which can help produce anti-inflammatory chemicals making it perfect to soothe rosacea and acne on the face, back or neck and reduces the chance of future outbreaks, especially when used regularly. The non-greasy fine texture of the oil means it will not feel heavy on the skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil helps restore health and vitality to dry and dull hair by locking moisture into the hair shaft, making it soft and supple. Use it as a restorative hair serum to stimulate hair growth that is longer, thicker and stronger.
- It helps to condition the scalp keeping it flexible and to effectively reduce dandruff.
Oenothera Biennis Oil
Organic Evening Primrose Oil