Organic Chia Seed Oil
A very soft and velvety feeling oil rich in Omega 3, Phytosterols, Vitamins and Minerals. It contains powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients and protects the skin against the abuse of environmental elements and helps prevent the signs of ageing skin. It is a wonderful moisturising ingredient, as it prevents water-loss by protecting skin's moisture barrier, and keeps the skin hydrated. It is excellent for all skin types including the most sensitive.
Chia Seed Oil is incredibly rich in Omega 3 which is excellent for skin conditioning and restoring the skins natural barrier. Apply the oil to your skin and gently massage it in after a shower, or a bath. Regular use will reduce transepidermal water loss which helps to keep your skin soft, plump and moisturised.
Chia Seed Oil can help smooth fine lines so it's perfect for under the eyes. Just use a drop on your fingertip and apply directly under your eyes and on to your eyelids. Rub it in gently.
The good levels of phytosterols mean that this oil is calming on the skin. Apply it when you feel itchy, irritated or uncomfortable. Just use a couple of drops and rub it in gently. It is also excellent to use as a beard oil as it can help to soften bristly beards.
The good levels of Vitamins and Minerals make Chia Seed Oil perfect for the cuticles. Just add a drop on each nail and rub it in gently concentrating on the cuticles. Also, perfect to rub into your hands after washing to lock in moisture.
- Chia Seed Oil sinks into the skin without any greasiness and leaves the skin feeling velvety soft.
- It contains high levels of Protein, Niacin, Thiamin, Zinc, Iron and Vitamins A, B1, B2 and B3 making it superb as a cuticle and hand oil.
- It is very effective on all skin types including sensitive skin as it feels so silky and soft. This quality makes it ideal for acne-prone and rosacea skin as it will help reduce redness, balance oily skin and reduce large pores.
- Helps to improve the elasticity of the skin, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles leaving the skin with a more fresh and youthful appearance.
- Ideal to use as a massage oil on baby's skin for a silky, soft and smooth feel.
- Chia Seed Oil is excellent to use on dry and damaged hair. It will help soften the hair shaft without leaving a greasy after-feel or sticky residue.
- It locks moisture into the hair and reduces static, making the hair easier to comb or brush.
- It can help to eliminate dandruff, conditions the hair and protects it from further damage without reducing natural shine and your hair will not feel heavy. Use it as hot oil treatment, hair serum, or add it into your hair treatment pack.
- With regular use, Chia Seed Oil will stimulate the growth of thicker, longer and stronger hair.
Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil
Organic Chia Seed Oil