Organic Broccoli Seed Oil
A multi-purpose oil for skin and hair that has exceptionally high levels of Erucic Acid (a Monounsaturated Omega-9 Fatty Acid) which acts and feels like a natural silicone. It sinks into the skin very easily and gives the skin a natural glow.
This cold-pressed oil contains an amazing 'plant chemical' called Sulforaphane which has extraordinary detoxifying and anti-oxidative qualities. Also, Broccoli Seed Oil is loaded with skin-beautifying compounds including sulfur-containing phytonutrients, which boost the body's natural detoxification enzymes.
Broccoli Seed Oil is ideal to use as a preconditioner for the skin. Apply a few drops to your fingertips and gently massage into your face before applying your regular moisturiser.
Superb to use neat as a nail and cuticle oil. Simply apply a single drop onto each nail and work it towards the cuticle.
It sinks in really fast, so it is a perfect oil to use on young children where it is not desirable to have a "greasy" after-feel left on the skin which could potentially be rubbed into the eyes.
If you are prone to razor bumps after shaving, apply some Broccoli Seed Oil to the area to encourage faster skin regeneration.
Spot treat any dry skin areas of the face or body for an immediate and effective moisturisation and silky feeling.
- The high levels of Erucic Acid make it an excellent emollient that is non-greasy with a very silky texture.
- It speeds up the hydration of the skin, giving it a healthy sheen.
- The combination of antioxidants and Omega 9 in the oil helps to keep the skin very supple and radiant. When used regularly, it helps to reduce the visible appearance of ageing and by diminishing premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Excellent for acne-prone skin as it has anti-inflammatory properties and does not block the pores.
- Broccoli Seed Oil also contains Omega 6 which stimulates ceramide synthesis in the top layer of the skin. This creates a protective layer that retains moisture to hydrate the skin whilst visibly plumping up the skin for a younger and fresher appearance.
- it's anti-inflammatory and skin smoothing ability can offer positive effects for various dermal issues such as eczema or psoriasis prone skin.
- Broccoli Seed Oil can be used neat on the hair. Just use a few drops on your hands or apply it to your hairbrush, or hair massager and work through your hair and scalp. It helps moisturise frizzy and flyaway hair.
- Dry and flaky scalps will benefit from a few drops massaged into the scalp. Wash out any excess if you do not want to leave it on.
- Regular use either as a neat oil or mixing it into your conditioning cream or lotion will improve the condition and quality of your hair making it more flexible and healthy-looking. Dry hair will feel soft and deeply moisturised.
- Broccoli Seed Oil helps to control split ends. Whilst split ends cannot be repaired, but they can be protected from getting worse until they are eventually trimmed off. Massage a few drops on to the end of your hair during conditioning.
- The rich combination of Omega 9 Essential Fatty Acids can help to keep dandruff at bay and encourage healthy hair growth from the roots. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage thus strengthening the hair follicle and helping to reduce hair loss.
- The unique fatty acid profile plus high levels of Erucic Acid makes the oil behave like a natural silicone. This imparts a natural shine and lustre to your hair.
- It helps to smooth the hairs cuticles which limit oxidation and this helps to extend the vibrancy of colour treated hair.
- It is a very light textured oil that penetrates into the hair easily and does not leave a greasy after-feel. It can be used in hot oil treatments and during deep conditioning.
Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil
Organic Broccoli Seed Oil