Layered with a spiced base of Cedarwood and Cassia. Middle notes of Clove, Nutmeg and Pine, are topped with hints of Lemon, Sweet Orange and Peppermint to produce a scent that encapsulates the essence of Christmas.
Rich, warm & festive
Cassia (Cinnamomum Cassia), Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica), Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans), Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) and Pine (Pinus sylvestris).
1. Gently remove the stopper from the glass vessel.
2. Carefully place the reeds inside the vessel. All of our diffusers use rattan reeds which are naturally porous, allowing for the gradual absorption of the liquid moving up the reeds.
3. To get the most out of the reeds, we advise flipping them every two weeks. This speeds up the saturation rate and gives the scent diffusion a nice boost.
4. Did you know you can control the scent level to suit your preference? The more reeds used, the stronger the scent will be. Four to five reeds work well for small rooms, or to create a more subtle scent.
5. Due to the nature of the reeds and how they become saturated with liquid, it is best to always place your diffuser on a protective plate to ensure no liquid damages surfaces. Also, take special care that the reeds do not touch painted surfaces or other materials such as wallpaper, curtains, polished or synthetic surfaces or fabrics, as this may cause staining.
Where To Place Your Diffuser
1. Larger rooms may require all the reeds to be used, or more than one diffuser depending on preferred strength.
2. Smaller rooms may not need as many reeds in one vessel. Add a few to test, then increase as necessary, until the desired scent level is reached.
3. The temperature of a room is very important as higher temperatures speed up diffusion. While the strength of the scent will increase, the life of the diffuser will be shortened. Avoid placing diffusers next to radiators to prolong scent release.
Festive Reed Diffuser - Essence